The WMU-AAUP fall chapter meeting is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. on Friday, October
16, in room of the 157 Bernhard Center.
Here are some of the agenda items we’re working on for the meeting:
- Chapter budget proposal for 2016
- Workload reporting under Article 42
- WMU support staff unionization effort
- What do professors do? The Invisible Hours project
- “Alternative Healthcare Plan” discussions
- APR&P results
- Celebrating the national AAUP centennial
Please send your suggestions for agenda items to email@example.com.
All bargaining-unit members are encouraged to attend the chapter meeting. As always, there will be tasty snacks and lively conversation.